The 2023 Collectible of the Year marks 75 years since the original Zippo car first took to the highways and captured the hearts of onlookers across America.
Inspired by a parade of “product-mobiles,” Zippo founder George G. Blaisdell had a 1947 Chrysler Saratoga completely overhauled into a pair of larger-than-life Zippo windproof lighters. The spectacular sensation and would go on to tour the contiguous 48 states, dazzling paradegoers and fair attendants wherever it went.
This Armor® High Polish Black Collectible depicts the iconic Zippo car in all its glory using our Photo Image 360° process, which extends the design around all sides of the piece. Laser Two-Tone is used to reveal the Zippo flame and 75th anniversary icon in luxurious brass tones, while the car’s chimney is illuminated by a sparkling Fire Lemon crystal, chosen specially for the Asia edition.
Finally, the gold-plated insert is engraved with a repeating Zippo motif for the very first time, distinguishing this Collectible from all others before it. Each lighter is consecutively numbered, features a Luxury bottom stamp and comes in special collectible packaging. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction about 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimal performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fuel, flints and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 2.0 oz.